- Co-organiser of the conference ’Collective dynamics and self-organization in biological sciences’ at the International Centre for Mathematical Sciences (ICMS, Edinburgh), 30 April-4 May 2018.
- Co-organiser of a conference in kinetic theory at the University of Arizona, February 2018 (title and dates to be confirmed).
- Workshops in WPI (Wolfgang Pauli Intsitute) Thematic Programme on ”Mathematical models in Biology and Medicine”, Fak. Mathematik, Vienna.
- `Kinetic theory: from theory to models’ in the occasion of the inaugural lecture of Professor Pierre Degond, Imperial College London, 20-21 June, 2016.
- `Math and Social Sciences Workshop’, Imperial College London, 16-17 November, 2015.
- Classical and Quantum Mechanical Models of Many-Particle Systems, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, Germany, 3-9 December.
- Young Researchers Workshop: Current trends in kinetic theory, University of Maryland, CSCAMM, 9-13 October, 2017.
- MAFRAN DAYS: Mathematical Frontiers in the Analysis of Many-particle Systems, Cambridge, 25-27 September, 2017.
- Maxwell Institute Graduate School in Analysis and its Applications Annual Colloquium, 22 September, 2017
- Statistical dynamics of complex systems, Lisbon & Arrabida, Portugal, 1-5 July, 2017.
- Lévy processes and anomalous diffusion workshop, University of Manchester,
UK, 26 June.
- Workshop on PDEs: Modelling, Analysis and Numerical Simulation, Granada, Spain, 19-23 June, 2017.
- Workshop on “Protein Aggregation: Biophysics and Mathematics”, Wolfgang Pauli Institute Vienna, 6-8 June, 2017.
- Emerging PDE models in Socio-Economic Sciences, Warwick University, UK, 15-19 May, 2017.
- Indam Workshop on PDE models for multi-agent phenomena, Rome, Nov. 28 – Dec. 2, 2016.
- Transport phenomena in collective dynamics: from micro to social hydrodynamics, a joint FIM-KiNet conference‘, Forschungsinstitut für Mathematik, ETH-Zurich, Nov 1-4, 2016.
- SIAM Life Sciences, Boston, 11-14 July, 2016.
- CIMPA- Cuba Summer School, Santiago de Cuba, Cuba, 8-17 June, 2016.
- Workshop ‘Mathematical problems in kinetic theory‘, Cambridge (UK), May 9-13, 2016.
- Workshop “Hilbert’s Sixth Problem’‘, University of Leicester, May 02-04, 2016.
- SIAM conference on Analysis of Partial Differential Equations, Arizona, 7-10 December, 2015.
- KI-NET conference on Young Researchers Workshop: Kinetic theory with applications in physical sciences, Maryland, US, 9-13 November, 2015.
- Workshop Mathematical problems in kinetic theory, Centre Henri Lebesgue de Mathématiques, Rennes, France, 26-29 May.
- Oxbridge PDE conference, University of Oxford, 23-14 March.
- Workshop on Scaling Limits and effective theories in classical and quantum mechanics, ESI Vienna, 22-26 September.
- AIMS Conference, 7-11 July, Madrid.
- Mathematical Topics in Kinetic Theory, Cambridge, 17-21 June.
- Kinetic description of Multiscale Phenomena, Heraklion, Crete, 22-28 June.